What Makes You Happy?






    What makes me happy? For me, to be happy can be many ways actually. Sometimes our feeling and emotion can be transient or permanent. However, I like the happiness that can be everlasting. For me, my habits occupy the most part of my life making me happy. For example, reading the novel and watching movies are my favorite things to do. I love it because the great meanings inside influence me a lot. It gives me the plot or foreshadows, inspiring me to contemplate. The spiritual soul inside also makes me feel mysterious. They are not a principle or sense merely teaches you how to do or what you should behave like something else.
    In addition, sport also makes me happy all the time. When I feel sad or need to face the difficulties, I usually go playing the badminton. And I enjoy sweating on my whole body. During the process, that feeling makes me entirely free from worry. For me, it is really a happy time to play!
   Another thing makes me happy would be cooking. For instance, cooking with my mom or my roommate is a great joy too! Besides, I love eating delicious food and dessert. So I’d like to understand more about how to make it. Also, I’d like to learn it from my friends. Through these means, I really enjoy the process of making foods in spite of my cooking skills are not so good enough. But somehow, after finishing the dish or desserts just like accomplishes a gorgeous masterpiece. It makes me happy to share the moment with participants. So I think that cooking definitely brings me delightful mood.
  For me, doing these things above make me happy for sure since I am certainly eager to immersing myself in them and gaining full of enthusiasm each time!





Picture source: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea