Wake Me Up When Setback Ends.

100/05/02
     Yes, I can relieve now for a while. For me, it was a long period of time while immersing myself in Literature. Actually, I'm painful, melancholy, anxious and exhausted. Literature, seems not to be the way I've thought of. Like passing days as if they were years. Perhaps I just haven't find the way toward it. But now it's time for me to make a pause.
     I'm neither a computer nor the machine. I am a human being. I need rest but I'm wanting for breath. I don't care what you look at me now even though I've screwed up my oral presentation today once again. Sometimes I'd like to regard it as the hopelessness for my mouth and hand are merely out of sync. And I've shouldn't expected for that. Forget it, I've been feeling tired, wearying out. Sometimes this kind of feeling makes me think of Tergvinder's Stone, which I consider it as a remarkable short fiction, and I still moved by it somehow. That's when I walk into Tergvinder's inner world, I gradually become cold and numb toward the reality. Hard to explain, truly.
     Now, let me go watching Glee, which is the new American TV show. The music theme and its elements within might make me feel better as far as I'm concerned. Besides, as usual, I wish tomorrow will be a great, lovely day. The day I can even long for but merely lend it to this world. However, you can return it to me by waking me up when setback ends.


Related song : )





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea