A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll




Now I am getting better to deal with my messy things. As I trun back to listen my favorite British rock songs, I feel totally alive at the moment. It's quite hard to explain that Brit-rock music can heal my gloomy mentality and can even kick those messy things off out of my sight temporarily. Recently I've found some very excellent Brtish rock bands, and their performances are immensely extraordinary! Maybe that is how I begin to bend on them and their music. Furthermore, when I suffer from my queer habits(one of my personality which I call for myself), I get a quite strong feeling to grasp the meaning of lyrics from songs and listen to their music deep in thought. I know this kind of behaviour is pretty weird, yet I feel full of vigour and enthusiasm in exploring Brit-rock music. Most people think rock music is pretty noisy and defines it as a decadent music. But I don't think so. Actually, there are more rock music bands expressing themselves to satirize social injustice, and pay attention to the subtlty of human nature, relationships, fresh thoughts, and sentiments etc. Therefore, rock music not only owns its transformation on their tune against the classical music but also deals with problems which concerned with human in its lyrics. The lyrics present its image or abstract elements in which to express some typical meaning just like the poem which can be explored as well.


Though I'm not sure about the way of listening to music, I'm attracted by Brit-rock music for its features of expression. For me, I can even discover the contrast of rock music between its tune and vocal part because it shows a greatest shot and moan which suit for the tune perfectly. If I got frustration or even felt melancholy, I would trun on media player for my favorite rock songs. Beyond my expectation, sometimes it really comforts me for believing that they're standing by my side at the moment. I have the same feeling as the expression of those songs. That's why I am regenerated by listening Brit-rock music because I know there are always some cool guys who keenly care about people's lives by having a great passion on composing such music.

Comments

  1. hey tell me more about this music...im curious

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...no
    sorry that I've not finished in editing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can recommend some Brit-rock songs if you like. Ha ha~
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think the Rock music is annoying,too!
    When I'm listening to the Rock music it makes me feel like I'm with the singer!
    I can totally feel the smae feeling in their music.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can say that again.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Why Does Antonio Still Lend Money To Bassanio? (my viewpoint in temporariness)

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling