She is not a Serious Person You Take

She is not a serious person you take
Not that kind of person you merely name
Sometimes things just out of her way
And she can hardly explain the fate
But you should know this is not true for what she's made
Yes, certainly, for my sake.

Somehow the falling rain is drenching in her pain
Let no one but her feel so vain.

And she's not a serious person again
When you see her train of thought,
I would say no one but her understand
One thing would keep her in mind,
As if some treasure seemed to be found and make her fain,
Keeping her walking from the beginning to the end.

Now I close my lids and think of what I gain,
But why the falling rain's still drenching in my pain?
Let no one but I feel so vain.

Comments

  1. Wow, you are so superb!
    Does it take you a long time to compose the poem?I think it is hard for me to compose a poem with rhyming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your compliment, ha~ :D
    (Actually,I have other poems which are published on another blog.)
    Well, you know I work at English Dep. Office on Wednesdays. Actually, I usually wait until everyone in the office gets off except for me, and then I can concentrate on and get down to write something that had happened around me. And this moment somehow gives me inspiration from time to time. So I usually spend 30 to 40 minutes writing essays or composing poetry. It is also my favorite moment by the way. After finishing it, I’ll leave the office and go home. Besides, I think poetry is a good writing type that you can give it a try. Its rhyming can be a little hard, but when it comes to the intuition and inspiration, which can push you to think actively, it’ll make you compose faster than the essays. Compared to "That's How We Meet," this one is much better for not being time-consuming.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Why Does Antonio Still Lend Money To Bassanio? (my viewpoint in temporariness)

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling