A Meaningful Object


Speaking of my meaningful object, actually I have a good many of them. But I think the most meaningful object for me is the badminton. It really played a vital role in my childhood. Recalling my childhood, I was in primary school. Someday we had a physical education of badminton. And that was my first experience to get in touch with it. So I felt very fresh on it. While playing the badminton at that time, I truly enjoyed the feeling in the process. Imaging that I stood in the ground of center with step of Chinese word─””, then spread out if the enemies attacked. And it made me feel excited to make a counterattack. That was a great movement for me to show myself like being quick, resolute, and correct to hit the ball. It was so cool and fun to do this sport, so I asked for my dad to buy a new badminton racket for me.
The new badminton racket was not so expensive. It was brilliant red. And it’s pretty light to hold. I just love my own racket. So when finishing the class, I was prepared to rush into the playground to play the badminton. The time was up, and then went playing the badminton! For me, it was a pure childhood in a period with innocent, passionate, concentrated mind in this sport. I was totally in full swing! At that time, I finally knew I was fond of playing the badminton. I loved what I was doing! And it made me happy off hand! Later in my junior and senior high school, I even took part in the badminton competition and even joined the club.
     However, the racket has been used about seven years. So it’s old now. But my passion of playing the badminton won’t diminish at all, yet brings me the strength of mental state instead!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea