Thanks for Mr. Ruan

     Today I went to the singing class as usual. And I noticed I had made a good progress than before. Originally, I was stuck because my breath ran out of smoothness in singing. So I had tried many times to improve my breathing problem. Mr. Ruan was so kind and even gave me more chances to sing in front of everyone. Therefore, I felt full of gratitude to him for his teaching.
     For me, I consider Mr. Ruan is the best musical teacher and singer so far. He encourages me to try again and again even though I might fail at the moment. Furthermore, I'm impressed that he never feels exhausted while teaching us how to sing. Sometimes I thought maybe he just owned his enthusiam in singing and teaching. However, it occurs to me that he owns something more than I've expected. That thing is the Love, which he treats students by dedicating himself to teaching and interacting with them eagerly. Besides, he shows his care and seriousness apporpriately, making us bend on singing. Most importantly, he shows consideration to each student since he understands that everybody here possesses different characters which are unique and worthy. The atmosphere in his course is totally different from other teachers definitely for every students feel they have their dignity and are in respect. 
     And I, of course, will cherish this singing course and the time with Mr.Ruan. Because I feel Mr.Ruan can make me better eventually, I will not only refine my singing skill but also increase self-confidence. And those elements are the things I am wanting for since I just don't get that kind of talent than anybody else.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea