A Lovely Day

100/05/03     
     Today is a lovely day. As I wished beforehand, it really came out. The weather was cool, which made me delighted. Therefore, my roommate and I decided to go jogging on campus. As usual, I could have no feeling at all when I started to jog on this circular track. I admitted I always couldn't concentrate on what I was doing at the moment. That's the problem. However, the problem might subside somehow this time.
     I thought of all the assignments for taking so many courses related to the Literature. Certainly, it makes me busy and exhausted. I'm just snowed under with those burdens. But I lifted my head and looked at the clear sky, it made me so warm and full of peace. I just ran, for no reason. I had no destination while I was still running. The foot made the action step by step. How come I felt every step was so firm, certain, and unafraid?
     At first, I thought of the singing rule by running because it could make my breath more smooth. Still running, and I kept doing for my breath. Something seemed to give me some vigors to go through it. Somehow I felt no worrying anymore. My breath became more and more smooth. Not for the singing way but for the peaceful mentality in jogging. I took the deep breath, inhaling while running in moderation. Each time the air entered into my mouth to the deep end of my belly, exhaling progressively from the very deep up to the lip. This breath process, which was full of subtlty, soothed a panic soul for having this power. Gradually, I found the living in jogging which lasted stability in its pattern. By following its pattern, it brought me comfort and even wonder. 
     How can you feel so strong in the introversion of jogging? I can't tell you and don't have a clue either. Perhaps those experiences had dominated all my body. And it might have blended some unknown chemistry with mine. It was like a transcendence but turns into evolution someway. However, the only thing I was so sure that every step was so firm, certain and unafraid. And this pattern had been keeping me running until the end of the eighth circle, just believe it or not.



Related song : )



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea