Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

100/2/21
I've made a decision to advance to a higher school.  Why should this happen? Perhaps I ought to ask myself.  Having a crash on Literature is absolutely not my fault!  Moreover, to do research for my favorite western writers and poets makes me thrill and even to be honored.  However, it is a harsh day for me after I've got my friend's opinion for entering a graduate school.   My friend said that if she was the host, she would hire one who was full of working experiences rather than a "mere" scholar who was inexperienced in working.  In addtion, she tried to prove that working person should deserve what he or she did because they owns the experiences in working more than the other.  In her opinion, it is wise for people to get a job and earn a living on their own.  Perhaps she considers studying is wasting one's time since there are a good many years for us to study in our lifetime.  Therefore, it is time to get involve in society and know more the information for what is going on!  Every harsh words spontaneously came out of her mouth.  It was like the needle went straight toward my mind.  The chilly wind was inclined to be more snappier as I walked down to the slope, wishing that I could be blown away and never came back. 

Comments

  1. Dear Tzshuie,
    I don't think you have to view your friend's opinion as totally right for you will have your whole life devoted to work after graduation. In this way, there is no need to plunge yourself into it right away. Of course, more experienced candidate will be more favored by the employer, but how about the inexperienced ones? Aren't there any chance for them to try? I don't think so! As long as you are an able person, don't you worrry about this. Besides, bing bound with what you love is a kind of bless; don't you think so?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea