Friendship in "With You All the Time"



   
     Friendship is quite important for  me I think. In this song, Gareth Gates uses his clear and sincere vocal to interpret what a friend can do some ways: a truly friend can help you at all times, a honest friend can trust you at all times, a faithful friend can endure at all times. Such a good friend lasts forever, for life.
     Nowadays people who desire to get along with their true friends is so hard to find. Sometimes you might make a friend cheating you or even betraying you. In this song, the beautiful melody and lyrics show the sentimental expression for it.
         The song With You All the Time, maybe you just hear its name, and this song is not so popular in demand. So you feel not so unique and nothing special. For me, however, it means a  lot since it occurs to me a movie illustrating some special friendship. In addition, if there are no beautiful melody and touching words in it, it will not attract me deeply in my heart.
    




   And there is a consciousness for me that the meaning of the song seems to contribute to Frodo and Sam. Frodo and Sam are roles who are widely known for the movie called The Lord of the Rings. Through the duration of destroying the ring, we feel intensely how their friendship becomes stronger along the way and truly shows their care to each other. In the story, Sam tries his best to protect Frodo from enemy’s invasion. Although Frodo is controlled by the ring, Sam doesn't cast aside his friend but show his own faith. It seems like Sam will follow his gardener, Frodo, to accompany him forever and try to beat the evil force together in the end. So this song occurs to me that some people really care about their friends at heart. And every time I listen to this song, I am moved by it.


     

     Gates once suffered from being a stutterer and even seriously could not read his name. In his development process, he majored in Opera when he was at the age of 17, and he filled with frustration; however, when he sings, he releases such a pure voice, so he was called the sound of the angel with the emotion filled and sufficient feeling making everyone touch. His family believed that only singing can express himself. With his effort, he won many awards after releasing the record.


               



Q1:  What’s the important factor of this song?
Q2:  What’s the name of the movie related to this song?
Q3:  Gareth once was a          and even seriously could not read his name.
                                                                                                                                 

A1:  Friendship
A2:  The Lord of the Rings
A3:  Stutterer





Picture sources: 

Comments

  1. A friend who I can trust in and rely on with all my heart does not show up...
    At first, I think I find, but...

    And I wonder, still I wonder, is there something wrong on my personality
    And I wonder, still I wonder, when will my heart be satisfied by friendship?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea