My Fantasy of Magical Life

In my childhood, sometimes I dreamed that I could live in a magical life. That was the period when I saw the movie in series of Harry Potter. It’s the movie from England. For this reason, I would like to open up my imagination to create my fantasy of magical life. Therefore, I would think that there was a competition which was to make an excellent delicacy by using the magic. People should speak his or her incantation to show magical power, proclaiming the method of how to make the delicacy. Everyone would attend this activity very enthusiastically because they desired to win the prize and good reputation. So there was a school where was to cultivate the student to make gorgeous delicacy and I was also a student in this school. To attend the competition, all I had to learn was the magic lesson and to make lots of practices further. If I really did well on the competition, I would go to the field of magical cooking and take it as my career for the moment. It would be fun to learn more advanced magical methods by others and get to know people there by interacting with magical cooking. I considered that it was so cool and unusual for me. Although my fantasy of living in magic was hard to fulfill, it still made an unforgettable impression on my childhood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea