My Reflection of Discovery in the Science Museum


     This time we went to the Taichung Science Museum to discover something special and interesting.  We chose one of the themes called Life Science.  As a matter of fact, I had been to Taichung Science Museum since there was a great deal of exhibition for wonders of science.  This time, however, I have some different thoughts while I was operating the devices which can teach us about the natural phenomena.
   In Science Museum, there were various devices of science which captivate me.  For instance, I was attracted by a device which can cause tornado intriguingly.  Through this device, it can gradually form a mini tornado if you just blow one small breath inside the device beforehand.  By observing the direction of airflow which was drawn by the fan at the top, to my surprise, there was a real mini tornado which was come into being for a while.  Certainly, this phenomenon was caused by natural principals and the knowledge of human’s research.  Nevertheless, I was impressed by this device because of its natural power.      
    After experiencing and observing this natural principal of tornado, I begin to think that nature truly possesses its great energy, which can easily beat human in the world since it can form a quite astonishing might in a short period of time.  By contrast, human are seemed to be more weak and slight.  Nonetheless, we seldom contemplate the natural thing when living at the moment.  Although the nature is surrounded to us everyday, we can hardly take a closer look at its wonder of changing.  Nowadays, people usually concern importantly for their business rather than observe the greatness of spectacular nature.
   For me, it is great to visit the Science Museum once again because it makes me think about the natural power by those devices which let us learn and think deeply for its marvel of phenomena.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea