You Light Up My Life

For all of the teachers vary, I know the differences of their temperaments. But now, I'm too excited to talk logically, not sure for the drugs(coffee) or musica or something that push me to the highest peak. David, thank you, thank you so much for appreciating my film review. However there are some mistakes in grammars and collocation, anyway, you see I can't even write well in this article, not to mention the logical way of thinking. I don't need to reason right now, and don't want to reason somehow.
Lucas, you made me. Thank you so much again, I do love you indeed 'cause you are my inspiration, which is always on my mind, there's no one like you, one of a kind. A humane doctor exists, I believe; you, a humane teacher right there catches my eyes!
I LOVE YOU, Lucas, very much with all my heart, no less than Keane since you light up my life in every moment when I stumble along.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea