The Research is Shadowing My Face

The research is shadowing
My face 
The eyelashes are following
The eyelids
The monster is swallowing
My brain seeds
It's thy better knowing
Without any limits
Still it has been snowing
In my heart of hearts


Well
Before thou may
Show me the way

Let's call it a day
And to hide in the bay
Albeit I always delay
The paper that should be 
Handed today


Fie, fie!
Thou and I
No more fights
And no more lies
Let's be in a tie
But why
I saw thou
Suddenly
Throw me a pie
From the sky...



And research paper, 
Research paper
Makes me no longer 

Pamper
My train of thought
Cause they turn me
Into something 
More wiser
And now
Just keep my finger 
Crossed
This semester


Alas! 

Bless me if thou hear
My plea of mutter
Many thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea