Coming

Oh, god, I've just finished making a troblesome presentation. And the teacher, as usual, was so talkative. But this time, I think we should applaud her since she let us perfectly finish the presentations. Oh, thank god, her talkative charater didn't affect us to our task today. Charming, you're fantastic, especially for your eloquence for your presentation, which I should learn from you in this part. In addition, learning that you woke up at six this morning for preparing your presentation makes me surprised. Just wanna say to you that you really did great job! And you are unique, feel free to be overpraised by me, ha, just accept it 'cause you truly deserve it! We'd been conquering the works of Virginia Woolf, yes, we did, and finished at last, what a great moment for both of us! It's like there's a halo upon my head, and I'm living in the kingdom of Brtish rock n roll, those musica are coming over me. These songs are right beside my articles, try to listen to them before I change those songs. Firstly, the lyrics of "What If" and the melody of "Set Fire to the Third Bar" denote my anxiety of expecting the sight from others and teacher. Next, "Wake Me Up When September Ends" defines the process of this stiff presentatiom. And the melody of "Every Teardrop Is Your Waterfall" pours a great motivation into me for achieving this tough goal til the end. Besides, when playing "It Happened Today," it appears that my presentaion catches teacher's eyes in a subtle moment! And, the most important thing, is the end of my presentation. Orlando, owns her identity of human with androgynous body and mind, seems to sing the song "Chasing Cars" for experiencing those histories and memories on her long but meaningful journey. And, Charming, after our presentation and the sharing of each reflection, "You Could Be Happy" is hitting on for it's time to hug with each other. Eventually, the last song is emerging from the status of lying gratification, which I had grown up like Orlando did in the fiction. By the time I'm not afraid of anything in front of others or anything that're trying to block me at present, I seem to hear something spiritual beyond this world. Perhaps it's not only the theme song "Coming" of Orlando 'cause that belongs to Orlando. Well, I'm not her since I have my own song. It's my evolution for hearing this melody and its lyrics, yeah, Keane, it's yours, "Spiralling."

The moment, the revelation, I hear you, and I'm coming.


              Orlando- Coming                                                            


                  Keane- Spiralling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea