Snow Under Lately

I've been snow under with researches lately and have less time to compose poetry. Well, anyway, it's ok. I can experience things more til I find the epiphany. But today, it appears that my presentation catches teacher's eyes somehow. For this presentation, I prepare it for two weeks, can you imagine? Two weeks I could not even sleep well and have foods normally since it was a very huge plan to get down til the end. However, the presentation has still been continued due to teacher's talkativeness and interruption of my presentation. But it's ok though, at least I have relieved the anxiety in some sort of degree. There was no denying that it took me a long time to research the issue and details for Virginia's work, Orlando. Nonetheless, the more information and text I dig it out, the more treasure and notion I obtain. Some might be cool, but others might be boring. No matter what, I still wish I could do something for the analysis and reflection of any types of art, lyrics, poetry, and even film reviews. Still need to work on it very much, as a teacher of mine has said, "it's a long way to go." Yeah, certainly, I should keep going on the way I fond of. Because that's one of my dreams, I keep doing no matter how hard it'll take. Perhaps I am someone who loves to live in a place full of self-torture, ha ha... just like Allen Poe considers this kind of condition. Oh, yeah, by the way, the anniversary of having a crush on Keane is coming soon, can't wait to demonstrate the songs of theirs on the wall in facebook. It's time to celebrate on that day! Just wait and see.
Again, I love Keane with all my heart 'cause they made me for a certain attitude. With the spirit of Keane and of all the British rock n roll, this year I've been doing things better than before, haven't you notice that? Ha! You might feel ridicuious somehow, but for me, it certainly does.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea