A Terrible Experience

People always get confused for what they do. Sometimes they want to be low-key, but sometimes they desire to be crazy. Well, it seems now I am in this kind of awkward condition. Nevertheless, for me, I decide to choose more reasonable one at last. And to be honest, I am a coward,  just a coward totally, believe it or not. I am so scared for other's confession. Few days ago, a foreigner, tried to get to know me closely and even showed his feeling to me... It's so weird! Still I faced this condition with my courage and turned him down with more proper words. God, it was horrible, I know I was a coward. However, it really shocked me at the moment. I think he just eroticized me as a girl of the Orient since he mentioned that he considers I look beautiful and then wants to make friend with me. And we actually spent a good time on chatting until in the end, he said to me that he's just falling in love with me... To be cruel, I replied to him, "you should control yourself!" Instead of showing my anger and hurting his feeling, I tried to be kind and reasonable with an expression of jokey way. Well, his admiration for me really surprised me and even delighted me, ha~ (to be honest). But, the most important thing is that, how can one man show his confession in a day without getting know more about others? Be grown up, please! Am I heartless? Or am I too conservative for my perspective of love in the Occident? Or he is too innocent just as his young age in showing his feeling with a dramatic way of Romanticism? I don't really have a clue...Well, all I have to say is that... maybe it's time for me to flee from him... sorry, coward again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea