Finally Gone Through

After suffering from that foreigner's confession, I learn to be more alert to everything related to my photos, personal profile and people unknown. These days for me are pretty a hard time since I need to try my best to confront him with proper words to show my turndown for his affection for me. The crucial factor is that he is wierd very much, and keeps asking me why I don't want to talk to him. I said to him I was very busy with my research paper, and our affection could never work out. So please leaved me alone and no more connection with each other. And I lied to him that I was a lesbian for considering he was a girl at first, but feeling disappointed at last. I know it's harsh with my excuse, but he can never let me go if I don't do some harsh action and expression. Thus, he will keep asking,"why don't you talk to me?" ... In addition, he only judges peolple by their appearance based on the fundamentality for further relationship, totally sucks! Very annoying and disgusting for me to think about it. And of couse, horrible, it's like something you never get down and something unsettle right there becasue you need to seek the solution from the beginning to the end, and this contemplation truly makes me exhausted. So, why not get it down rightly and directly? I just want to say to him straight at last, "If you're hungry for girls whom let you immerse yourself in some sort of fantasy for being in love with, I'm so sorry to let you down, why not head off to the sun on your own and find some other mug!!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea