Diversity & Uniqueness in DJ Shadow!

Recently my friend introduces me to listen to the music of DJ's. Well, to be honest, I feel quite antipathy towards electronic elements for sounds that DJs ususally apply to. Perhaps I still need some time to get accustomed to adjusting the habit for listening to this type of music. As for DJ's music, most people are familiar with DJ Tiesto so far, the popular Dutch musician in Taiwan. However, I found another DJ older than him, ha. And I prefer his works to Tiesto's. This guy is DJ Shadow, haha~ It's too late to hear his name, but anyway, never too late too learn. In my opinion, DJ Shadow is very good at mixing various musical notes and then displays a brand-new style, way and the meaning he would like to expresses. His debut, Endtroducing, catches my eyes immediately because it somehow mixes some sort of classic and electronic elements. In addtion, this song is according to Giorgio Moroder's "Tears," which is also a great Italian song producer but is kind of a senior by the way. And there's a new album this year for DJ Shadow, The Less You Know, The Better, those songs show the uniqueness of each theme. Quite special.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea