To Where I Belong

She patted me on my shoulder,
Asking if I was alone
I straightened up my trouser,
Replying, "oh, I, um, ready, to go..."
Then she said, "yeah, come on,
It's time you went home."

My mind were just in a whirl,
For I must have lost in words
And she kept asking me with a smile,
"Where do you live?
I can take you home."

"Where? my home?" I pondered
It seemed to me it was long time ago,
And something was off top of my head,

"What does home look like?
I don't think I have one
But there's one thing I know
That's You and I
For now, here, this moment,
To where I belong."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea