Fellow Feeling

Today I'm not going to take the pills 'cause I'm too tired to have it. And you know, the consequence... might do me no good as sleeping at night. But anyway, David's course always surprises me since his thinking and perspective are so unusual than any other persons! He just showed us the movie today and through watching that movie, it seemed that I could feel his way of observing and interpreting for his viewpoints that he was eager to expressing. It also made David so different from other teachers and people. But why, it seemed I understood solely what the notion he tried to imply. Why couldn't others feel the same as I do? This kind of intensity from David and the meaning of this movie conclude the importance of individual existence against the absolute code in this institutional society.
"To see others don't." Yeah, this word is what I exactly want to illustrate. So many times I try, and so much failure I suffer from. Perhaps it's not the failure 'cause it's not the problem itself but the solution I keep seeking for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea