No Musica, No Vida

These days something irritated me since my headphone got stuck. Maybe it was nothing for other people, but I was pretty anxious and angry about its failed function. The reason was that the sound of my headphone could be listened very clearly; however, the voices from the people were barely heard. This odd phenomenon began the day before yesterday and I could hardly deal with it 'cause it occurred so immediate that I was too late to react. But, no matter what, it was a tough time for me to endure the problem of my headphone. If you were a music maniac, you might feel what I truly felt! Due to my enthusiasm for music, especially British rock 'n' roll, I live for music with all my heart. So if there were no voices from those bands, only melody presented might make me feel a bit lonely though those bands have a great talent in composing such tremendous and unusual melody.
Well, perhaps I just need somebody to talk to me at night, privately
'cause for me, no musica, no vida.
And that's the reason why.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea