A New Religion Has Born





     This year I'd like to thank a gang who makes me strong in mental side. Perhaps they are not so popular that most people have heard of them in Taiwan. However, their music has rooted in my mind and cannot be taken place by any other bands.
     Most people regard Bach as a great musician composing such the sublime music, but Keane also unfold another face of composing such the sublime music in this modern time. Keane's songs might be contributed to Tim Rice-Oxley, who is the composer, keyboardist and soul of the band. Keane, as a piano rock band, contain the richness of constraint on the surroundings they've perceived and gone through in their music. The detail of each notes implies and even reveals the emotion and contemplation of me. Besides, it's weird that their songs can hardly please me at once but have to listen again and again as I explore the tune which might be paid less attention to. With Keane's music, it arouses my memory by revisiting the scene and perception that I've experienced somehow, it also soothes the inner complexity of my mind. Perhaps this kind of feeling may have something to do with affinity, or others might feel hard to get involved in and to realize deeply.
     Still, for me, listening to Keane's songs has become my personal need connected to my life. What I feel of their music might be inexplicable for most people, and sometimes it is mysterious for me as well since Keane has been playing a very essential role in my life. Perhaps when Ralph Waldo Emerson experienced the transcendence of his own, it seems I obtain the capability of the feeling as Emerson did, the feeling of sublimation explored, comforted and immersed in Keane's music.


                                                       Keane- Sunshine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea