Senior

Most of the time I'm kind of hard to define what I am truly holding on. A new semester has begun. It's time to do things regularly and to plan the future seriously. But why do I have this isolated feeling and try to escape from the reality? It's quite weird. Well, I am a Senior now, the elderest in the university. I've noticed that I get no attention at all while walking on campus. I am out of the family, apparently, the family of OUR school. This era is not my time, my days, and my lives. I am like an old earthworm, creeping along from the highest to the lowest, from the lightness to the darkness, and from the happiness to the hopelessness. This transformation processes in a silence, moves around without any trace.

But somehow I feel peaceful all the time when staying at school. This feeling is more stable and confortable as if I rambled through the river in a boat. It seems I am a monitor, passing by the river, watching the plant flourish on shore without any voices. The clear scene greets my eyes, saying that's the way they see yours. This time, the vivid view of what I've seen might thank to the clear sky, but what about mine? Perhaps I've left it with the others to see my life.

The song of The Verve-Bitter Sweet Symphony, exactly expressees what I feel til now. This world contains bitter and sweet elements while my time in the university encompasses both the radiant and the dim.

/ can't change my mold
No, no, no, no, no
Well I never pray
But tonight I'm on my knees yeah
I need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah
I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now
But the airways are clean and there's nobody singing to me now/
(Bittersweet symphony by The Verve)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea