Mr. Frock




I saw him in frock coat and stumbling along
He seemed to wander through the Wall Street all day long
Here my coworker messaged me for waiting a song
So I could keep watching him that others did none

He glimpsed at me
And he was walking toward me
Seemed to say something to me

Then he started fixing his eyes on me
Before brushing past me slowly
I became frozen as looking steadily
At his unutterable countenance
For I had never seen such tired eyes
Trying to be such a dauntless guy

Someone might call the police
He was aware of it but didn't please
To be sent to the corner in particular
Where was full of terrible junkers

But since when my mouth didn't close
which I might not notice
I...I think I had nothing to say
I was just waiting for someone the other day.


Picture source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea