Breaking into a Branch of Ivory Towers

Today I had a terrible treatment from one of my teachers. Her class could be more meaningful if she had treated her students well. But today, as usual, the day for students to make their presentations turns to Mike. I think he did a not bad job for his presentation even though it was not the academic style. But it seemed that the teacher didn't please at all for she considered that the notion and viewpoints were too shallow to be demonstrated. She should tell us what to do rather than show her depreciation right on the ppt. And the point was that, she didn't even make it clear for how to make ppt of our own and exemplify the model for us. We are just senior, what does she want us to please her depends on how she clarifies and demonstrates the ppt making for us. In general, the ppt made in academic style must be annoying and complicated at first for seniors. Nevertheless, her patience, concern and encouragement are extremely in the shortage of learning. In addition, there were some problems for me in making ppt, and I was kind of confused about some issues in my topic, so I went to her, asking her about some questions. And her attitude was totally bad! I will never forget her countenance, full of conceit, arrogance and disdain. When asking about the text and movie, I mentioned I'd like to make the ppt proportion of text more than of movie. And she replied to me, "Is it different between text and movie?" She was just off top of her head, showing her odd facial expression as if she had doubted the way I said and then had carried on her memory that she was just interrupted by a passerby.
Who the heck was I speaking to?! 
"Is it different between text and movie?"......  what do you say?
Happy Teacher's Day, Snappy Teacher's Way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea