Such a Coincidence

Many things assemble altogether this time. It is as if the coincidence has caught me in no time. If this is not a hope, then I doubt that what the real hope is. It is the hope which I truly believe. Today I found a news denoting that BigBang's leader G-Dragon was inspired by the Francis Bacon's artworks. It becomes a surprise for me because I am in the study of Francis Bacon's painting through Gilles Deleuze's perspective. Funny how it can be? I totally know nothing about it until I see the news today. This is such a bless for me, no matter for my thesis or my passion for what I love. When I first see BigBang's MV "Bae Bae," I feel a fervor inside me rather than some other commercial taste for pop music. This fervor can hardly be explained just by words. Yet, definitely it might have something to do with the commercial mechanism, but it still breaks new ground in creating such MV based upon the aesthetic vision. G-Dragon mentions that he has no intention to bring any certain idea of Bacon's painting but the rough, exaggerating and highly-colored features of sexuality intrigue him a lot, and these elements from Bacon's artistic techniques influence how the MV  "Bae Bae" forms. It still remains wonders to me as BigBang do not limit themselves in trying new stuffs. What a beautiful encounter with such coincidence! It truly pours a glimpse of hope into my mind. So many things seem to be parallel as we assume that they just remain motionless; nevertheless, how would you know that those things will someday intersect with each other, or even more that you are doomed to be failed to predict their future?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea