Separately

It always is hard to bend down myself in a way of behaving someone else. Separately, as you would call it, we have nothing in common, as if we had nothing to chat. No, not even more. You could have taken a leave in front of me. Sympathy saved you more or less. I wished we could go for a different way, but we didn't. I may do my own thing. And you, you keep busying with your business. This could be the best way for both of us, what could be other way we wish? Nothing that has to be pretended since we go our separate way at the moment. A world that is waiting for us, and this is the last thing I wish. What is the freedom anyway? I thought we all knew, but do we really hold on our belief and go our way? Turning, it is as if the direction still has its way to turn to. The possibility of the direction still remains.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea