Striving

It always can be difficult to live in such life that we desire to be. You found out that everything you keep striving for turns out to be the others' expectation in turn. Life always can be hard, but a new life may begin as we turn on its motion. I know you may think I am abnormally romantic and full of fantasy. Nonetheless it does not mean that we can never exert our hope in such ailing condition so far. I am never to be highly turgid with my words for any evil intention. If any, I think it would be much of the higher creative thinking and deeper thoughts in the process of constitution. Life is so annoying. If you see that there is someone comparing you with previous one, what you ever wish lies in the fact that he or she can be blind to see the singularity of an individual. The tricky thing for you tends to follow the one whom you believe and dedicate yourself to such labyrinth of back and forth. But life can be contingent as if something miraculously brings in without any effort, which I might call it something...serendipitous, I suppose. Funny how I still live on such serendipitous occasion. And funny how I laugh at myself for my foolish thinking at times. Make a change, make a strategy to turn around, which I ought to figure it out on my own way at this critical moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea