My Persistence

Last night I've been thinking the way to dealing with her while I was exercising at the park. Something in me was summoned up during the walking. I became realized that nothing could take the place of my position and decision. Still I must go on my way without others bothering. Such tangle could not go on, and I ought to be aware of what I will be doing in the future since the time awaited no one in particular. I decided not to go to the speech this time, while she encouraged me to go. The embarrassing moment would not mainly fall into the encounter with her but the literary field in the class. The field about the issue of diaspora hardly intrigued me at all. If you were forced to listen to the speech that you were truly not into, plus you had to stay a whole day at there, how would you feel about it? In addition, we needed to read four papers in necessity beforehand. Perhaps I was complaining of such well-organised and meticulous manner for the plan of speech. The mechanism of the speech was like a colossal cave lodged in the mountain. All we came there suffering the most in lack of knowledge and creative thinking in question forming. And she could freely ask you to go there and then warned you against meeting each other in the future. Such feeling of contradiction confuses me more or less. The persistence should be going on, which I will do my job for my sake, not for anyone especially.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea