To Your Position of Leaning

It seems that I have seen you envy those guys with eagerness as you wish you could be. And I should realize that things shall not work this way. Something should be changed somehow. You should know it better as much as you can. It is kind of you wish to be someone and write something well or even better, but that is not you, to be honest. Why, I should know that it does not suit you anymore, to better the mind and the whole soul being. I click the close window of "that pages" without any regret for being the person like he or her because I can do my better own way and no longer be bothered by you. To be reasonable acutely and extremely sentimental perhaps lead me to disaster in darkness, but I have no objection to give hindrance to my characters. It begins when I notice your messages are all about the shadow from professors, and your way of thinking clings to some certain theorists. If I can see through you earlier, I should know you clearly and thoroughly without any doubt. I even want to make a judgment for you have no talents for writing, but it's not a truly nasty thing which you should be aware of. Transformation will be required if you may consider your wanting as a way of juncture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea