The Thing Has Been Changed

Today, we win at last, but things change too fast as we have expected. I am not sure whether Mr. Chen has a great power to take turn of the problem my friend had encountered. He replies to my friend, saying that he will persuade the candidate before her into giving up the enrollment. The letter was sent this morning, and my friend received the reply this afternoon, so the dealing time was quite fast for waiting merely couples of hours. Fortunately, the result is what we expect, which my friend can back to the school again. It seems to be a good news, but who knows whether there will be other horrible intervention in this problem. Just wish things could go easily and smoothly for my friend's plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea