This may perhaps the simplest and purest relationship among us. No relationship of love, hatred and indifference. We all had a great time, truly, and we even can have it without a word. This will be very precious for the memory of my graduate school. To be honest, I feel I have changed somehow, believe it or not. But I have try to face the predicament as I take this trip and found out my real problem. The true thing is not that I learn to talk to others or stay with them with responsibility and necessity but that the easement to me and peace in my mind emerge with natural existence. For this reason, I feel less fear than before, not all are gone, but comfortable as I stay in the way I have. This time, it seems that I have somewhat perceived what Lucas does, and I feel grateful for what I have with all these things around me. I have opened my mind for so many things and met some special friends. Actually I kind of feel touched. Something you can hardly tell me in a minute and in a certain circumstance, but I let myself immerse in this community, group, and universe, something in me is growing, and it will never end evolving. Something I had figured out but sometimes it may turn back, but it doesn't matter at all. The matter is that I know what I am doing right now. With my soul, being, perception and recognition, I feel I am willing to tolerate a great many things on my own way. After I had done it, I ruminated over my problem which I had once asked about Lucas, and all that problems are not truly solved but gradually becomes disappeared somehow, I guess. Yes, I wanna cry right now. Lucas, I believe you so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea