I Don't Get This World

Dear Lucas, I don't get this world enough. Why, there is still a rule existing firmly in our mental side and even can turn people to be willful as conducting things on their own way. How can I help my friend with her permission to enter the graduate school? Everything becomes so obscure and desperate. We made this rule and then fall into its eddy, isn't it ridiculous somehow? The rule shows everything which you can hardly confront with ultimately and must gradually shrink back to the way you were. And the consequence will tell you, nothing has been changed 'cause you have to follow the discipline of everything. Oh, God, I wish I could know this better, but I did not. Perhaps I always imagine that everything will turn back to the brightness and goodness, but I always deserve other suggestions.
Dear Lucas, I have been learning a good many things, you know? But sometimes I just can't easily face the truth of this society or the ugliness emerged from some certain institution. I hate to do so, truly. If some problems no longer are solved, they will remain as long as they can be. And the rule still gets stuck there, standing firmly and strongly as much as they can, deteriorating human's mind and crunching it as the silence has secretly flown by the ruins. Lucas, what can I do? Because I merely see the thing happened, I can do nothing but push my friend to confront with the abuses in school. How can I face the truth while studying in this school? A great power of confusion shades me in darkness. It is like that you may be closer to this person, but since you have known her ugliness, it appears that everything has no longer been fair. But Lucas, I am so curious about how you deal with all these problems on your own way of thinking and behaviors when you were young. Well, perhaps I just don't get this world enough, truly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea