The Boss of Breakfast Shop

These cold days I discover the boss in running the breakfast shop becoming more tender on his look. As I have been thinking, he used to treat the customers in a vulgar way of talk and bad look. Don't know if the contribution of the weather makes him look like this kind of way, he becomes powerless and fragile as he picked up the stuffs from the ground, being afraid of the stuff which may be blown in the chilly and strong wind. That look, oh, god, horribly innocent, as if I had never seen him before. A guy should have lied in prison before being released as far as I'm concerned. Passing by so many years, he has changed, yes, completely changed, his relatives were willing to help him out, setting up the breakfast shop for him in order to give him a right, regular and responsible position on his job for his regenerated life in the future. Perhaps he "has been" changing because I haven't been visiting them for a while. Well, their breakfast tasted not so delicious most of the time, only scallion pancake satisfies me to be honest. Having a scallion pancake makes me smooth and then somehow stirs a bit of my taste in some degree. And, of course, to forget recalling boss' look temporarily, yes, again, you know what I mean, ... "That look, oh, god, horribly innocent, as if I had never seen him before."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea