About Brotherhood

Brotherhood will not work on me. Because it decreases the soul in quest of our life, brotherhood should not keep it as one's character. Don't treat me like fool as if I were a common one since you'll gain nothing from me. And of course, I'll loath the way you think and behave. Yeah, I still believe this world would have something special, don't try to make peace and harmonious, and those are not true for the truth of art and literature which I truly believe. I still believe people are good at heart, which I mean people will support the things and figure that are not in the mainstream. I don't think there should be so many teachers in Taiwan, and I truly believe that there are some ways that I can explore, and I just do not found it at present since I am still seeking what I can do and what I really want to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea