Food for Feel

When I have to think, I mean... to contemplate something, to meditate something, my favorite comfort food might be the food and beverage added with milk such as black tea, coffee, chocolate, papaya, or red bean soup etc. But I don't like drinking milk simply, it's weird. Perhaps milk enacts the role of mellow flavour which lies in the face of stability and balance mixed with some certain foods. So this kind of mix somehow soothes my anxietyafter having them while I’m in the middle of accomplishing tough works. Particularly, it becomes my stimuli while struggling with my term paper which should be handed in urgency,... alright, in urgency, it seems not so serious that I need to use this word, but, you should know that, it is my extreme consciousness works out, not truly my expression, so be patient because I will express something revealed more insanity on my blog. Hahaha. Well, back to the milk, it's enough. In addition, sour foods for me taste really enjoyable, they are not like mellow one but full of indulgence in releasing emotional depression. Plums, I would say. Lots of plums, too excessive nonetheless. Leave some of the atmosphere when having the plums for its sour flavors and imaginary dimension. But this imaginary dimension might be trasient that it serves me for a fresh feeling in moments of being. So when getting down to something that should be form systematically and creativily, to have sour food first and mellow beverage next might do me good, really? You believe it? No way, you are not me, how can you get it from me? I'm so sure that you can just get the meaning but my feeling.
 D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea