A Wave from the Recognition

Recently I've been gone through so many chaotic events, graduate school, oral presentation and other annoying stuffs. Sometimes I ponder the meaning so long but is hard or just close to the thesis, anyway, hope those annoyance all helps; otherwise, I've been wasting my time on doing them. Now I don't want to do anything busier or exhausting than before because I would like to take a short break this week though I still have three presentation waiting for me to accomplish this semester. But the weird thing comes up, Lucas wins my heart lately. I had not shown my concern about him since when? I just forgot... But this week, as I saw him yesterday and watched his way of talk and eyes, I became enamored with him during the class. Why do I always fall in love with the wrong person? I don't even know. But my thoughts and perception are the same as him, which I am pretty sure about that. Why does he look at me so naturally and spontaneously? Sometimes I think he might just own something that I am wanting. But Lucas, I wish to see him today and can hardly stop thinking about any coincidence with him. Yes, I am really crazy about him, the hidden craziness inside my mind I consider. Who can compare with him? That creepy guy, and a weirdo who thinks so uniquely from the public. My heart beats intensely when looking at him. Now I should take a rest and soothe my passion on him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea