The Art of Indie in Wild Beasts

If you'd like to ask me the appreciation of the music, I would tell you that it may have their unique style and creativity and the potential of unexpected amazement. That's very simple for what I say. So many times I found no examples in my experiences which I can elaborate my thought and idea. However, Wild Beasts has made it! I recommend that you listen to their new album in 2011, Smother. The uniqueness is the combination with indie rock and the vocal of a bit opera voice. Besides, the drumbeat shows a very emotional way because every time you listen to each song at first, the sound of drum seems to talk to you with a deeper and hidden communication with the audiences. And their compositions are all very original for uncovering the tiny creepy and distorted melody but leaving the graceful sound ultimately in the entirety. Weird. Perhaps to listen to their song personally and you'll understand. "Albatross" is very mysterious and poetic in my opinion. "Loop the Loop" and "Bed of Nails" are a bit creepy and distorted but graceful in some of the parts especially for the vocal's singing with classical style and the background of drumbeat. What an indie rock band!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea