To Sing in What Way

     Well, as I've mentioned beforehand, I still hope I can sing better and better in a short period of time. Today, yes, I'm making progress again and it makes me "a bit" delighted, honestly. But there is a problem that I cannot follow the tune of accompaniment very well 'cause I've ever had experiences and ideas for doing this kind of performance, which means it's strange for me to sing like this way in front of everyone. The outcome is not so good anyway, but I'd like to try it next time. Furthermore, Mr. Ruan believes I can sing, then I have no objection to make myself being non-confident, which I truly consider for myself so far. 
     Back home, I watch Glee for Season 1 in the episode 18. 
     Rachael, who was a singing leader from Glee Club, lost her voice because of the tonsillitis. In this episode, I had never seen she was off-key in singing. It surprised me a lot 'cause Rachael was always the most top and outstanding student in the Glee Club. Of course the illness made her pretty sad and frustrated for losing singing ability at present. However, Finn, one of the member of Glee Club, took her to meet a friend of him. When meeting Finn's friend, Rachael saw a general paralyzed man lying on the bed. Instead of showing depression, Finn's friend mentioned he was also good at math, sang songs pretty good as well though he had been a very outstanding player in football team before the accident. They talked a little while. After that, Rachael finally realized that there were so many things to learn in this world. Therefore, she pondered why she keenly focused on singing as her living standard even though she just knew nothing but sang excellently. 
     Well, I just burst into tears while watching this part. Because I often thought singing should be my personal talent, I need to be trained very perfectly and let my friends felt I was quite extraordinary in this field. However, I was just wrong. Why would I become so narrow-minded? So ridiculous for me... I shouldn't have thought it like that....


     I am who I am. And I just want to be true to myself. Turning tears into smile, I feel good after watching this episode anyway.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea