Snow Patrol-Rambling in Angel Realm

It's weird 'cause I have a great feeling listening to this song even though it's a little old. But when I listen to it, it seems I can fly into the sky and no one will ruin me or even beat me down. Perhaps Snow Patrol is like the one whom John Ruskin mentions in his art theory of "seeing truly, thinking strongly and feeling strongly." I don't know which part John Ruskin will put into them. But if I were John Ruskin, I would put this song in the part of "feeling strongly." It's like I got a tender belief even though I don't have a real religious one. The vocal's voice is so sexy, warm and steady that his voice somehow reveals a power of comfort, support and a glimmer of hope. I keep listening to their songs while I need to finish my assignments in urgency. Just can't stop it. Oh, god, this song is too pure to be true~ maybe they can be my next "Keane." Ha ha~ who knows. Just raving. Well, I also listen to other songs from theirs such as "Chasing Cars," "You Could be Happy" etc. These are great songs by changing a bit tunes with repeated rhythm and intense mood. Besides, I found their music got the refined element within which finally becomes the exquisite melody. They are just fantastic and awesome. Who can tell their music style is more than I expected?!  Cool.
The band seems to come from angel's realm. Extraordinary!
Snow Patrol, noted.


                                     Snow Patrol- Run

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea