The Atmosphere for Who We Are

I've never been so close to your face.
And I've never been relaxing before entering in this place
Where usually lies in our mind and becomes not so far,
Making us treasure this atmosphere for who we are.

By the time an alien invades your body and takes your soul,
Somehow it makes the lines on your face rise and fall,
As if the river was rippled by throwing a good many stones,
Letting you feel the real life is quite difficult to hold.

Still you are gently easing my pain and tense,
Making me gradually feel like a shinning star,
Which I can shine you as well in no race
'Cause the air has blended in perfectly for who we are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea