Sing for Singing's Sake

Can you believe it, well I can't right now 'cause Mr. Ruan said I sang pretty good this time just before 20 minutes. But I'm still taking me by surprise. Everytime I made progress, I sang better and better. OMG, which I didn't expect it for receving his compliment by far. I thought I'll never move on, but the turth is that I can do it by myself! Gosh! I was just freaking myself out anyway. I can sing, which it motivates me to keep going on. Because I've been singing a variety of songs at home almost everyday (since I was a junior high student), perhaps it helps a little this time. I don't know, maybe. In addition, I've been singing songs with different languages such as English, Chinese, Spanish and Taiwanese. However, English songs dominate for the most part of my songs. I keep singing these songs no matter they are difficult or not. I just sing for singing's sake. That's why...  YES, that's why I feel alive everytime when I release myself, singing at the moment, and feel I'm existing at the moment, just for singing's sake. That's all.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea