No Studying Equals Playing Highly?

After the final, I have lots of troubles that are annoying me. I feel uncomfortable again, painful, anxious as well. I begin to ponder why I need to exist in this world. It appears that everytime I can hardly make things work out, I feel quite depressed. But in the meantime, I question myself on showing this emotional explosion strongly. Why do I feel I'm restrained by this society? It seems nothing wrong but I'm quite afraid of being myself.  Can't think about and do things normally 'cause I got less confidence to trust myself, not to mention that I'll rely it on others. When I watch telly, see the movies, and listen to my favorite musics, I found that I feel no enthusiasm at all. Really. And I've no clue why this condition happens to me. It seems that I have no more passion living in this world, becoming a lost person who can barely enter that "sacred palace" where is hidden in the deep in my mind. "No studying equals playing highly?" Gosh, it is a horrible monster living in our mind whether you believe it or not. It does invade everyone here step by step, terribly rooting the mental state of our own. And I totally disapprove of this notion. Now I just feel pathetic for the system of Chinese education since it has been screwing everyone up, which people here will never end up being eroded. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea