The semester almost approaches. There are a great many tasks to be done and achieved. Time, flying so slowly but somehow swiftly, makes a breakthrough during the process of my thesis writing and the cultivation of my English abilities. Hard to explain, truly. Who may presage the problems in terms of academic way of this gigantic change? I surely thanks my adviser for everything in me for whomever she shows consideration. At this age of mine, lots of problems formed emerge in conflict with my personality, angel and demon, no longer accompany naivete, but stir by themselves to be merged in common.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea