Am I the Deceased or the Living?

As alone as I head for somewhere on the street
step by step while my foot no longer feel
a kind of weight. Cold as it is while desolate it becomes
and fits my mind in wider tolerance.

Open the door,
as if you were right there:
Creams of the crop within
We are the one to be chosen
The stamen stored claims to begin
in a way of not being forsaken.

Rain as much as you can
withered in no time
Your hug makes me warm,
while the rain wipes 
the look I feel no alarm.

To feel you but not to be felt.
Only do you tell
will you be told.
Back to the street I am be-
coming...
It is neither rabidity nor normality
but to question me:
Am I the deceased
or the living?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea