Before Writing the M.A. Paper

The meeting with my adviser is next week, and I feel a bit nervous. Lots of anxiety seem to overwhelm my mind, especially the idea of my thesis for writing the MA paper. Hoping for writing a well paper, I pay more attention to some of the theoretical notions purported by Deleuze and Guattari. Also, the poem is quite abstract and sometimes it is not very easy to grasp its meaning between the lines. Fear lurks behind my mind and it can hardly be controlled immediately. Perhaps I am too anxious to think about my future for writing the paper. And a bit rush that I wish it can be done as soon as possible in the period of one year of the deadline. But most importantly, to write something I truly am interested in shows the first need to motivate my continuous writings. I hope this paper will be my first book and certainly I'll cherish it for the process of writing and its accomplishment. Just keep my finger crossed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea