Silk in Touching

Busy days are coming, and I am ready just like one of the lines in Shakespeare's Hamlet, "The readiness is all." I have no choice to escape the situation I have now. There's no way to run in such a time. The doom is set without a doubt. Most of the times I keenly listen to Big Bang's songs nonetheless, because it makes me feel better while stressing out, especially the solos from Taeyang's "I Need A Girl" and Seungri's "Open Window." About three years ago I had been listening to GD's "Heartbreaker" and "Breathe" which are his best compositions. And I love the aesthetic arrangement and concept from the style of the musical videos. They are terrific and extraordinary since I've ever seen such experiment in music for its unique style and magnificent design. But I'd like to shed some lights on Seungri's solo, "Open Window" because he really got his talent in beautiful voice if getting the opportunity in this song. When they back to team Big Bang, the audience might get used to the voice differing from other members but pay less attention to the beauty of individuals. It's very common when listening to the songs from band. My image of silk emerges from Seungri's beautiful voice. Seungri's voice, in my point of view, is like you are lying on the bed which is spread by a wide silk. And the color of this silk could be light purple or light red touched smoothly by me. He sings with tenderness and mellow falsetto but owns the potential of powerful voice. In addition, his voice can never leave the pressure upon the listeners no matter how he performs his techniques in singing. Seungri sings in his interpretation on his own and can barely finds the model from other singers. Pure, soft, smooth, a bit intoxicated by his voice and somehow lies on its potential of subversion in the progress. By the way, he got the same age as mine, unbelievable!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea