In Love With Melody

Some people thought I have changed my taste in listening to music since I've been listening to Korean songs. And it's hard to reply them in a proper answer or an exact one. I had been listening to western music since I was child. It made me get used to the melody in my mind profoundly especially for the western style. What I'm trying to say is that, how far can you transgress instead of drawing the line? If you really listen to Korean music, please do not judge them or criticize them in western points of view, it's absolutely vain indeed though some of melody resemble a bit like that, it still differs from them. As music can be no limitation in sharing and composing through creating by musicians, the "audio-point" should be put more emphasis on the work of creators'. Be versatile, be bold, and be intangible! These are my notions in appreciating every types of music. BigBang's "Love Song" embodies a series of condition as going through the life individually, the beginning can be a man who is revive but still unknown for what he'll take and suffer in the future. However, he still tries his best to pursue his dream in the following melody, and the process of it lies on the situation in the moment of beauty, hardship and even a bit depression. It can also relate to the theme in terms of the process of being in love as the title goes. But as listening to it for the whole, the positive power somehow presents more than merely stays in the stability with inertia. It activates me in some degree and motivates me in a sense of setting up positive and passionate mindset as listening to it without annoyance bothering.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea