'Strangeland' by Keane

Oh my god, who are they? They're Keane! They mentioned that they had gone through a difficult time in composing music and recording than before. When I see this album trailer, I almost cry at the moment. I confess that the most valuable time in my college life exactly lies on the craziness and fanatic obsession of Keane. That is exactly the real life that I can hardly tell anyone unless they truly understand what I feel. Keane changes me a lot as I've mentioned thousands of times, and their effort and hard-working attitude will never wither, just as their music, which displays in uniqueness and detachment but get right into your heart truly as uncovering the authenticity in aura. This new album is called "Strangeland," which interests me in a short time when getting to know the name and its style. Oh, mine, I am about to cry, I know it looks a bit sentimental and fails in judgement with rationality, but that's truly how I perceive the music from Keane. I love them with all my heart. Keane do their best in everything since they have done it beyond the mere melody and lyrics by virtue of  their wholehearted attitudes toward the process and the perseverance of entire working. Good job, guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea