New Year for Expectations

There are so many unknown expectations this year. First of all, of course, Keane is going to release new album, which I have been waiting half and a year. Next, the part-time job in English Dept. office will be started since the day school begins. I still work at there because of my working experience. Last time I was settled in the afternoon on Wednesdays. But this time I am going to work in the entire morning on Tuesday, which one of staff had arranged the time for us. To be honest, working in the morning might be a bit dull in my opinion because everyone is working on thier business and can hardly talk to others. But relatively, the working load might be less for us. But if the time is set in the afternoon, our working business will be getting more heavier. Because some files and letters or some other documents should be delivered at about 3 thirty pm, we need to climb up the slope to reach the administrative building or even higher for the Providence Hall. But the funny thing is that we can have some fresh air and perceive the beautiful scenery during the work while delivering those materials in a short period of time. In addition, it will be exciting to know the result for the answer to whether I can stay in Taichung city or not. Just waut and see. And I of course look forward to it. Hope it can be fulfilled at the end of my college time. Last but not least, a new year, and a new icon can be discovered by me spontaneously like I found Keane two years ago. Hard to speculate, and it's no way to speculate precisely, that is life, isn't it? Well, I still hold the belief in expectation itself nevertheless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Notes on W. S. Merwin's "Tergvinder's Stone"

Ronan Keating, Who Touches My Heart Feeling

A Hidden Element: British Rock 'n' Roll

Why Does My Heart Want to Confuse?

Take a look at learning attitude through Emerson's idea